Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pottery Barn Inspired Dresser

I was looking through the pottery barn catalog one day and thought the colors they use were great.  I then remembered that Sherwin Williams has a great list of all the colors that pottery barn uses so off I went to pick out some paint.  I had a few projects in the works so I picked a few colors.  This one features two of them.









The color of the body is Sherwin Williams Shady Blue and the top is Turkish Coffee.  The top was made into chalkboard paint so that we can write fun things on our way in or out. The body is sealed with Fast Drying Polyurethane.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Growing up we never realized that we could make or change our furniture. Now that we are old and grown..ha..we realized that you can do anything you want to do. We like finding an old battered piece of furniture and seeing what we can make of it. We find joy in the journey and love seeing our pieces go to someone who loves them. Our house is slowly changing to whatever we want it to be and we are loving seeing the transformation.