Thursday, September 12, 2013

Beautiful Coral Desk

I have been pinning over this photo for the longest time, hoping one day I would find a dresser just like it and then paint it coral and my world would be complete.  Well I have not yet found a dresser like that so I turned to my desk which surprisingly had never received a makeover (that is rare in our house).  I debated between two corals, and let me husband have the final pick and we went with the brighter of the two.



















The color is Behr Youthful Coral and it is finished with Minwax Wipe-On Poly in Satin.  We left the top as is but added a new coat of poly to make it shine again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Growing up we never realized that we could make or change our furniture. Now that we are old and grown..ha..we realized that you can do anything you want to do. We like finding an old battered piece of furniture and seeing what we can make of it. We find joy in the journey and love seeing our pieces go to someone who loves them. Our house is slowly changing to whatever we want it to be and we are loving seeing the transformation.